ius-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: Nice to have

Ah, I see.  Can you please submit this as a Wish List request… and mention that it would only be useful if PHP were built against it:

http://iuscommunity.org/Docs/PackageWishList

We might be able to consider building the next version of php5X on it… but that would be too big of a change for existing users of our PHP packages.

Thanks.

---
BJ Dierkes, RHCE
Linux Software Developer III - [RH]acker
OS Deployment Services, RPMDEV
Rackspace Hosting