ius-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #177453]: Installing IUS package :Failed dependencies

Question #177453 on IUS Community Project changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/177453

Soonho Kim gave more information on the question:
Dear Jeffrey;

How are you?
I didn't do anything yesterday. But, now the mysqld is working.

==================

root@ip-173-201-34-240 [~]#   /etc/init.d/mysqld stop
Stopping mysqld:                                           [  OK  ]
root@ip-173-201-34-240 [~]#   /etc/init.d/mysqld start
Starting mysqld:                                           [  OK  ]
root@ip-173-201-34-240 [~]# mysql -v
Your MySQL connection id is 209
Server version: 5.1.56 MySQL Community Server (GPL)

Copyright (c) 2000, 2010, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
This software comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software,
and you are welcome to modify and redistribute it under the GPL v2 license

Reading history-file /root/.mysql_history
Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input statement.

mysql>

Thanks so much for all of your help.  : )

Best Regards,
Soonho