ius-coredev team mailing list archive

[Question #183056]: Percona server/patches

New question #183056 on IUS Community Project:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/183056

I want to be able to upgrade mysql to the same level as Percona Server.  Problem is that Percona server forces the uninstall of mysql, and that breaks a bunch of stuff.

Will I be able to apply the Percona patches to the sources for mysql on this site and rebuild the RPMs?

Thanks

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of IUS
Core Development, which is an answer contact for IUS Community Project.