ius-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #184279]: Trying to upgrade MySQL - Centos 5.7

Question #184279 on IUS Community Project changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/184279

Jeffrey Ness posted a new comment:
Hello Alan,

Thank you for your ticket here today,

Can you verify the epel-release and ius-release packages are installed
on your system with the below command:

   rpm -qa | egrep "epel-release|ius-release"

Another thing I noticed is you are attempting to replace php with php53.
IUS however provides the php53u package (php53 is provided by Redhat):

    http://dl.iuscommunity.org/pub/ius/stable/Redhat/5/x86_64/

With this information we should be able to assist.

Jeffrey-

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of IUS
Core Development, which is an answer contact for IUS Community Project.