ius-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #193408]: php5.2.17 json utf8 fail

Question #193408 on IUS Community Project changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/193408

Ronel gave more information on the question:
Hi Jeffrey,

Sorry for my poor English.

Problems seems to be the utf8 format. When we run scripts like  $t = json_decode($this->value);
No return value we could get.

I tried to add  header('Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8'); to the php script head and the
script result is fine now.

However, nothing like add a default_charset = "utf8" in php.ini worked
on that.

Could you please teach me a way to change the encoding globally to utf8?

Best Regards
Ronel Li

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of IUS
Core Development, which is an answer contact for IUS Community Project.