ius-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #188446]: Apache 2.4

Question #188446 on IUS Community Project changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/188446

Jeffrey Ness proposed the following answer:
Hello Piero,

Unfortunately we are also not C developers, we merely packages upstream source code.
We do provide patches in many of our RPMs, however these patches are ones that copied from upstream bug trackers.

If you wanted to take some time to figure a solution, we would be more than happy to
test any patches and if valid add any packages to IUS.

Thanks
Jeffrey-

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of IUS
Core Development, which is an answer contact for IUS Community Project.