ius-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #194680]: what happened to ius-release-1.0-10.ius.el6.noarch.rpm

Question #194680 on IUS Community Project changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/194680

Jeffrey Ness proposed the following answer:
Greetings,

I do apologize It appeared the epel-release and ius-release packages were untagged from stable
when working with development EUS builds.

I've went ahead and pushed back in the ius-release and epel-rease
packages.

Thank you for your continued support of the IUS Community Project.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of IUS
Core Development, which is an answer contact for IUS Community Project.