ius-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #196420]: php54-pecl-apc.x86_64 3.1.9-1.ius.el6 throws an error when apc.stat=0

Question #196420 on IUS Community Project changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/196420

Jeffrey Ness posted a new comment:
Hello James,

It seems this could be a bug directly related to the APC source,
not in the way it is packaged.

I've tested basic usage of APC with our package and show expected results:
   http://us.php.net/manual/en/function.apc-fetch.php

# rpm -q php54
php54-5.4.2-1.ius.el6.x86_64
# rpm -q php54-pecl-apc
php54-pecl-apc-3.1.10-1.ius.el6.x86_64

# cat /var/www/html/myapc.php
<?php
$bar = 'BAR';
apc_store('foo', $bar);
var_dump(apc_fetch('foo'));
?>

# curl -s http://localhost/myapc.php
string(3) "BAR"

====

I would suggest bringing this issue up with the APC developers,
as we have nothing to do with that process (we just repackage the source).

Thanks
Jeffrey-

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of IUS
Core Development, which is an answer contact for IUS Community Project.