ius-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #196422]: can we get ZIP extension recompiled into php54.x86_64 5.4.1-2.ius.el6

Question #196422 on IUS Community Project changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/196422

James O'Dell gave more information on the question:

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of IUS
Core Development, which is an answer contact for IUS Community Project.