ius-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #198816]: php patch for php-fpm for apache 2.4 load balancer/mod_proxy_fcgi

Question #198816 on IUS Community Project changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/198816

Joshua Rusch posted a new comment:
Great, thank you so much! I will upgrade all my QA servers to it when
its ready. I already already did the same with your php package
yesterday just to test, it's what I'm running on my apache 2.4 test
server. But I really didn't want to maintain my own set of php packages,
even if it was just to add a single patch.

The problem on the apache side may not even exist when using the regular
proxy directives, but I have to use mod_rewrite to get SEO URLs working.
It's a shame this wasn't working perfectly at launch, I think one of the
reasons a lot of people have migrated to nginx was for the easy config
of php-fpm in a load balancer. Hopefully the now non-experimental status
of the event MPM will mitigate some of the other advantages nginx had
over apache as well.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of IUS
Core Development, which is an answer contact for IUS Community Project.