ius-coredev team mailing list archive

[Question #200225]: mysqlclient using mysql 5.0.92

New question #200225 on IUS Community Project:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/200225

It's not a huge problem and I see someone brought this up before about mysql 5.1. But would it be possible to keep mysqlclient updated along with the other mysql packages?

The current client was compiled against mysql 5.0.92. I just installed your package for mysql 5.5.24

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of IUS
Core Development, which is an answer contact for IUS Community Project.