ius-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #217701]: need multiple php version on one server

Question #217701 on IUS Community Project changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/217701

Jeffrey Ness proposed the following answer:
Greetings,

Yes, it should be possible for you to make changes to the RPM SPEC files and make
the PHP versions side by side install able, you can find the source for our PHP versions below:

  https://code.launchpad.net/~ius-coredev/ius/php52
  https://code.launchpad.net/~ius-coredev/ius/php53u
  https://code.launchpad.net/~ius-coredev/ius/php54

With that said our IUS packages are not side by side install able as you
no doubly noticed.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of IUS
Core Development, which is an answer contact for IUS Community Project.