ius-coredev team mailing list archive

[Question #225966]: APC package dependency

New question #225966 on IUS Community Project:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/225966

Hi,

In the process of setting up a server with nginx & php-fpm, I went to install the php54 packages I wanted (php54-fpm etc) which was fine until I wanted php54-pecl-apc. The problem is that it depends on the basic php54 package which in turn depends on httpd. I can see why php54 depends on httpd because it is the Apache module, but why does php54-pecl-apc depend on php54?

Should the APC package not actually depend on php54-common?

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of IUS
Core Development, which is an answer contact for IUS Community Project.