ius-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #228811]: php54-eaccelerator request

Question #228811 on IUS Community Project changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/228811

bharper posted a new comment:
Hello Anton,

Thanks for contacting us regarding this request.  There were several
factors why we decided not to package eaccelerator for php54.  It is
hard to maintain, as it needs to get rebuilt when we rebuild php53u.  At
the time, it appeared that APC or XCache were going to become the
default caching modules.  Now it appears that PHP is going to include
caching, see https://bugs.launchpad.net/ius/+bug/1169991.

-Ben

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of IUS
Core Development, which is an answer contact for IUS Community Project.