ius-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #231032]: Upgrade to mysql 5.6.12

Question #231032 on IUS Community Project changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/231032

bharper posted a new comment:
Hello Sibi,

Thanks for contacting IUS.  Currently, we do have mysql56 in the
development repos for RHEL and CentOS 6, but those packages are not
ready for production.  At this time we do not plans on developing any
mysql56 packages for RHEL and CentOS 5 due to their old versions of
openssl.

-Ben

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of IUS
Core Development, which is an answer contact for IUS Community Project.