ius-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #247394]: Openssl10 and Heartbleed bug

Question #247394 on IUS Community Project changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/247394

Carl George posted a new comment:
I created a test CentOS server, enabled IUS, and installed php54 without
issue.  It did not attempt to pull in openssl10, as it was satisfied
with the existing install of openssl.

When reviewing your output, I noticed a few odd things.

* repo names

It appears you have repos named 'centos6-ius-x86'.  The official ius-
release package creates a repo named 'ius', as well as disabled
'-testing', '-dev', and '-archive'.  Did you just rename the repo, or
are they custom?

* CentOS version

What version of CentOS are you running?  I see repos for centos6-* and
centos63-*.  The public IUS repository only builds packages for the base
channel, which is currently at CentOS 6.5.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of IUS
Core Development, which is an answer contact for IUS Community Project.