ius-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #251453]: Unable to load dynamic library

Question #251453 on IUS Community Project changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/251453

Carl George proposed the following answer:
I have a few thoughts/questions.

1. Why are you building your own RPMs for php54 when we provide them?
2. You are using PHP 5.4.28.  PHP 5.4.30 is in our public repos.  The problem you are having may have already been corrected upstream.
3. CentOS 6 ships with httpd 2.2.15, but you have version 2.4.7.  That may be a contributing factor as well.

I tried to reproduce your error using the CentOS 6.5 image on Rackspace
Cloud, httpd from stock repo (2.2.15), and the php54 RPMs from the IUS
public repo.  With this setup, I received no errors while restarting the
fpm daemon.  This leads me to believe the issue is either a difference
between the packages, or a configuration error.

Can you try using our public php54 RPMs and see if that resolves your
issue?  After that, I would try with the stock httpd to attempt to rule
that out as a factor.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of IUS
Core Development, which is an answer contact for IUS Community Project.