ius-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #255850]: PHP 55.17 and 5.5.18 missing in IUS repo

Question #255850 on IUS Community Project changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/255850

Christoph Perner confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi Carl,

Thanks for your fast response.
Sorry for the question regarding something that was already in a bug ticket,
but I was able to find the ticket with the search function.
now found out that I can find it using the search on the bottom and using the keywords "php 5.5.17 ius".
Is there a better way to find such open tickets or is there a option to search only the ius project in launchpad?

Chris

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of IUS
Core Development, which is an answer contact for IUS Community Project.