ius-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #266462]: Is MonkeyFarm still in use?

Question #266462 on IUS Community Project changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/266462

Carl George proposed the following answer:
Monkeyfarm is still in use.  However, it is no longer actively
developed, and we plan to move away from it in the future, likely to our
own instance of Koji [1].  If your needs are small, I highly recommend
using Copr [2][3] instead.  The Monkeyfarm website was run by the
original developer, who is no longer active with the IUS project.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Koji
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/copr/
[3] https://copr.fedoraproject.org

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of IUS
Core Development, which is an answer contact for IUS Community Project.