ius-coredev team mailing list archive

[Question #269301]: PHP 5.6 with fpm on CentOS7

New question #269301 on IUS Community Project:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/269301

Hallo everybody,
I'm quite weak about linux so forgive me in advance.
I have to set up sort of a new test enterprise web server.
Right now we have two server RHEL in production enviroinment, both with hundreds of websites: apache, httpd2.2, mysql and php (both mod and FastCGI) are quite personalized according to our administrative scripts (we have our own little repository and we build rpm from source).
This process is quite a burden, and with the new web server we want to go toward using ius repository for some PHP at least. CentOS is at stack with PHP5.4 and we want to go on 5.6 version and fpm wrapper.
Right now I'm gone through a clean install of CentOS with only security tools. Then I installed httpd (2.4.6) and MariaDB, both from standard repo. Now I want to go on with IUS PHP 5.6 with fpm:
- is it possible?
- which packages do I have to install?
- do I need further configurations to let standard installation work?

Thanks in advance

Lorenzo

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of IUS
Core Development, which is an answer contact for IUS Community Project.