ius-coredev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #269301]: PHP 5.6 with fpm on CentOS7

Question #269301 on IUS Community Project changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ius/+question/269301

Lorenzo Paglia posted a new comment:
Well Ben,
thank you very much for your quick replay.
Indeed it's not mandatory for use to use php-fpm. I think we we'll use again FastCGI.
Is it possible to use standard CentOS httpd and MariaDB along with your PHP 5.6 and FastCGI?
Which package do I have to install from IUS repository?
Or, in the end, which is the configuration that you suggest to use for PHP 5.6 and FastCGI?

Thanks and have a good evening
Lorenzo

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of IUS
Core Development, which is an answer contact for IUS Community Project.