keryx-translators team mailing list archive

List is now active, translation & documentation

We now have a list set up for Keryx Translators. I intend for this to be a
rather low traffic list, as I'm sure all of you have plenty of other things
to occupy your time. However, feel free to use the list to discuss anything
related to translating Keryx.

Yesterday I was on #keryx in irc.freenode.net with a few other people,
discussing the topic of documentation and translation of that documentation.
After that discussion, I developed an idea for how we could use bzr to
manage documentation, and integrate it with Launchpad's translation
features. I emailed my idea to the main Keryx list, and you can check it out
at the link below. All of you have more experience with translation in
Launchpad than myself, so your feedback would be very welcome.

https://lists.launchpad.net/keryx/msg00000.html

--
Douglass Clem
crashsystems.net

READ CAREFULLY. By reading this email, you agree, on behalf of your
employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from
any and all NON-NEGOTIATED  agreements, licenses, terms-of-service,
shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure,
non-compete and acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have
entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and
assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and
privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release
me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.