keryx team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #78514]: How to translate Keryx

Question #78514 on Keryx changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/keryx/+question/78514

HsH is still having a problem:
Thanks for the answer. First of all, sorry for my english - it's poor.

I'll trying to add Russian locale and have some problems:

1. In Windows codepage of keryx.mo will be CP1251, thats wrong for Linux
(UTF-8), and vice versa.

2. In Windows session not possible to choose project file (open project
dialog). Log:

C:\Documents and Settings\bogatov\Рабочий стол\keryx-0.92.1\win32\library.zip\lib\wxkeryx\startDialog.py:130: UnicodeWarning: Unicode unequal comparison failed to convert both arguments to Unicode - interpreting them as being unequal
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "lib\wxkeryx\startDialog.pyo", line 134, in OnOpenProject
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xd0 in position 34: ordinal not in range(128)
C:\Documents and Settings\bogatov\Рабочий стол\keryx-0.92.1\plugins\ColorMap.py:64: UnicodeWarning: Unicode equal comparison failed to convert both arguments to Unicode - interpreting them as being unequal

3. In Linux & Windows "Locale Directory" option don't work - only manual
edit keryx.conf is possible.

Keryx Development Team, which is an answer contact for Keryx.