keryx team mailing list archive

0.92.3 Release Soon

Hey everybody,

I just wanted to mention a couple of things:

1) I have modified the build script somewhat to output Keryx into a single
file executable. It copies 2 dlls and w9xpopen.exe to the win32 dir for
compatibility reasons but does not require them if you're running on a
machine with the DLLs installed in system32 and w9xpopen is only required
for windows 9x users.

2) Another modification to the build script automatically creates the source
tarball and zip release file for you.

The only thing left to add to the script I think is the keryx.conf file we
bundled with 0.92. Just need to add this to version control and then add a
line to copy the file to the linux and win32 directories during build. The
code is pretty messy since I was having a hard time with py2exe back in the
day when I created this and my python skills were sketchy at best.

Anyways, that's what I've been up to tonight. Be sure to report any bugs if
you try this out and encounter any. Cheers!

--
Chris Oliver
http://excid3.com