keryx team mailing list archive

minideblib patched

Today I forked minideblib on github and fixed the problem that was causing
it to no longer work on Windows so it is now fair game. I have requested a
pull from the original author to include my fix but for now you can use my
fork here: http://github.com/excid3/python-minideblib/tree/master

I think that this is probably one of the best libraries that we could use to
speed up development on Keryx's backend. This provides a full suite of tools
for us to use and I plan on writing some unit tests and expanding upon
minideblib if I get some more free time. It certainly could use some more
usage examples, but internal documentation is pretty good as jaseen had
mentioned.

--
Chris Oliver
http://excid3.com