keryx team mailing list archive

Re: Download wineHQ

You don't need to add the winehq repositories to get wine because it is in
the regular ubuntu repositories (you might need to enable them first
though). If you do choose to use winehq's repos, you will need to add the
lines to the sources.list which you can do from the Keryx GUI after you open
the project or manually by editing the keryx/projects/<your project
name>/lists/sources.list file.

Keryx will detect the dependencies for third party repositories like winehq
and you should be alright in using them, but if there is not a reason you
need the latest wine, I would recommend using the version that is in the
Ubuntu repositories (enable the universe repositories). You can enable the
repositories by deleting the "#" on the lines in sources.list for universe
or by enabling them in Software Sources on your offline machine before you
create a project with Keryx.

Hope that helps to answer your question. Cheers!