keryx team mailing list archive

Re: 12-28-2009 Keryx Development Meeting

Mac, since you've got the code to push, you can go ahead and make this patch
for me. This needs to be inserted on line 20 of keryx.py:

# Import commands here, even though we don't use it because debian.py uses
it
# and our plugin system confuses pyinstaller. We need to manually specify
this
# in keryx so that pyinstaller can grab it and bundle the code
import commands

Thanks bud, we can use the tutorial on my site for building a linux binary
for distribution now. Should have one for building the windows binary
written up in a bit. :-)