keryx team mailing list archive

1-5-2010

Looks like it's almost time to leave 0.92.x behind for good and move
on to 1.0! 1.0 CLI is functional, complete with package downloading
and installation. Drop by tonight and we'll tell you how to try it out
for yourself.
Though 1.0 is coming along, it still has a long way to go, and 0.92.x
still has a few tricks up its sleeve. Before 0.92.4 is ready for the
big time, package installation needs to be perfected, and a working
single-file binary needs to be created. We'll be working on both
tonight.

The meeting is tonight at 0030 UTC (8:30PM Eastern, 7:30 Central) in
#keryx (irc.freenode.net).

I'll see you there!
-mac

Follow ups