keryx team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #98199]: How to create a new project manually

Question #98199 on Keryx changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/keryx/+question/98199

mac9416 proposed the following answer:
The best way to manually create a project would be to use a default
project with the same Ubuntu version as you run and simply replace the
<project>/lists/status file with the /var/lib/dpkg/status file from your
target machine.

But to answer your other questions:

1) The kernel version is stored for convenience and is not vital to Keryx functionality. But you can find your current kernel version by searching for the "linux" package in Synaptic and copying the installed version.
2) I'm not sure I understand your question. If you are looking for the files to fill your 'lists' directory, you should only get /var/lib/dpkg/status. Next time you update Keryx online, it will download the rest of the files for you.

Keryx Development Team, which is an answer contact for Keryx.