keryx team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #98199]: How to create a new project manually

Question #98199 on Keryx changed:
https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/keryx/+question/98199

mac9416 proposed the following answer:
Sorry for the delayed response.

> I mean, after updating Keryx online I want to push these updates
(files) to my system

You can copy the files (except the 'status' file) from <project>/lists/
to /var/lib/apt/lists/. Then run 'sudo apt-cache gencaches' to make APT
read them.

> "linux" package has many names (ex. linux-image) so what's the needed
one?

As I said, the kernel version really serves no purpose in Keryx. You
could use "123" and notice no real difference. However, the version of
either the "linux" or "linux-image" packages should do fine.

Keryx Development Team, which is an answer contact for Keryx.