keryx team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #109569]: Keryx says: "the handle is invalid"

Question #109569 on Keryx changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/keryx/+question/109569

Mahdi Fattahi gave more information on the question:
OK. Keryx is on my office PC (where I have broadband). On Saturday
I'll test this and report the output.

On 5/13/10, Chris Oliver <question109569@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Your question #109569 on Keryx changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/keryx/+question/109569
>
> Chris Oliver posted a new comment:
> Ah okay. That is probably why you aren't getting different outputs.
> Since you have Python and GTK installed, now you can open up the linux
> directory and double click on Keryx.py and run that instead. This will
> run it straight from the source code instead.
>
> We have a little write up here about it:
> http://keryxproject.org/wiki/index.php?title=Running_Keryx_from_source
>
> Hopefully that helps and will give you different output.
>
> --
> You received this question notification because you are a direct
> subscriber of the question.

Keryx Development Team, which is an answer contact for Keryx.