keryx team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #109569]: Keryx says: "the handle is invalid"

Question #109569 on Keryx changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/keryx/+question/109569

Mahdi Fattahi gave more information on the question:
No problem. I'd be glad if I could help you make the app better.

Here's the output of running keryx.py from source directory:

F:\keryx\keryx\source>"f:\Python25\python.exe" keryx.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "keryx.py", line 115, in <module>
    import wxversion
ImportError: No module named wxversion

F:\keryx\keryx\source>

On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 8:48 AM, Chris Oliver <
question109569@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Your question #109569 on Keryx changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/keryx/+question/109569
>
> Chris Oliver posted a new comment:
> Sorry for all the trouble. Hopefully we can get this figured out for you
> soon!
>
> --
> You received this question notification because you are a direct
> subscriber of the question.

Keryx Development Team, which is an answer contact for Keryx.