keryx team mailing list archive

Requesting a feature for Keryx

I found Keryx through the Ubuntu forums. Being a user with a net connection based on data volume, I (and in my humble opinion many others) would find it useful if keryx could show the cumulative size of the download (i.e the total amount of MBs that would have to be download to complete a particular task like updating the system) on its main interface.

This is something which synaptic and the ubuntu software center lack. Synaptic does show it when the package changes are about to be applied but that isn't as convenient.

And of course...
Congratulations on the great work...