keryx team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #190370]: Problem using Keryx

Question #190370 on Keryx changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/keryx/+question/190370

Horedalexander kiefer gave more information on the question:
Thank you for the response,
   I have noticed, that when runing Keryx on Internet connected computer, the program searched at invalid Internet addresses. The ubuntu version on my computer is 9.10 karmic koala, and these repositories were removed from the main site.
   I will try with alternate addresses for the repositories.

Thank you.

Keryx Development Team, which is an answer contact for Keryx.