keryx team mailing list archive

[Question #210391]: Waiting for next version (hopefully stable) in the 1.0 line

New question #210391 on Keryx:
https://answers.launchpad.net/keryx/+question/210391

Hi,

Thank you for this software, seems to be exactly what I need for my offline Ubuntu vmWare.

Unfortunately, the 1.0 version is tagged unstable, and it does indeed keep on crashing when I try to retrieve packages on my Windows machine.

I tried to use the latest stable version (0.91 as far as I understood), but it seems there has been a graphic lib port between these two versions.
With this version, I'm lacking wxPython on my Ubuntu. If only I could use keryx to install wxPython on my system... :)
Anyways, I tried to compile wxPython from a tar.gz... Did not work directly, then I abandonned the thing.

THE SOLUTION would be keryx is a little bit more stable and that would be nice.
Indeed, the 1.0 UI based on pygtk is smart, and seems easy to use.
But when do you think a stable 1.x version could be achieved? and that's my question.

Best Regards,
Alexis

Keryx Development Team, which is an answer contact for Keryx.