keryx team mailing list archive

[Question #404073]: Can't get it to launch

New question #404073 on Keryx:
https://answers.launchpad.net/keryx/+question/404073

I have dowloaded the program to this computer a windows 7, 64 bit amd X 2. I downloaded it to a flash drive took it home moved the flash drive to the Ubuntu 14.04 lts computer also 64 bit amd. I looked at all the files and followed the instructions from the site I downloaded it from. There was a readme file that had 0 bits in it. I can not find a way to start the program as there are no EXE files  I can not afford internet now and can't afford all the gas driving to and from the library. How do I get to the screen where the project gets choosen?

--
You received this question notification because your team Keryx
Development Team is an answer contact for Keryx.