keryx team mailing list archive

[Question #659407]: Download all packages available instead of selecting packages one by one

New question #659407 on Keryx:
https://answers.launchpad.net/keryx/+question/659407

Hi,

The software only allows the downloading of a single package at a time. I would like to perform a full download of all the packages, is this possible? My use-case is i am running a restricted access Internet machine on Windows. So i would like to use this Windows machine to create an offline repository. Keryx seems to fit the bill as the machine allows the keryx.exe without administrator rights.

Thanks.

--
You received this question notification because your team Keryx
Development Team is an answer contact for Keryx.