keryx team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #697063]: keryx won't launch in UbuntuStudio 20.04. Access denied.

Question #697063 on Keryx changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/keryx/+question/697063

john sylvanis is still having a problem:
Problem is, I cannot add executability (+x) to keryx which SHOULD be
executable by default when +x is added. No matter what I do, x doesn't get
into the permissions string. The exact message is "Permission denied". I
simply don't get it. Updated to 21.04 via .iso which would not work off a
DVD anymore (for me, that is), but it does off a thumb drive. Anyway, I
still have a problem with the keryx exec file in Linux. It DOES work in
Windows 10.

Thanks for your help, John.

--
You received this question notification because your team Keryx
Development Team is an answer contact for Keryx.