keryx team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #697063]: keryx won't launch in UbuntuStudio 20.04. Access denied.

Question #697063 on Keryx changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/keryx/+question/697063

john sylvanis is still having a problem:
Thanks, I'll try your solution.

1. Yes, the project is dead. The author said (in 2017) that he turned away
from maintaining it because it bored him and he was onto other things.
2. Could it be that I may need some dependent programs for the interface to
pop up?
3. Still, I am dumbfounded about the program's flawless performance in
Windows 7, 10.

2018 is not so far back from the present day. Ubuntu 18.04 was already
here, functionally pretty close to the versions we have now. Mystery.

Thanks again, yours, John.

--
You received this question notification because your team Keryx
Development Team is an answer contact for Keryx.