keryx team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #697063]: keryx won't launch in UbuntuStudio 20.04. Access denied.

Question #697063 on Keryx changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/keryx/+question/697063

john sylvanis gave more information on the question:
I went on to 21.04 hoping that some of the problems I encountered in 20.04
have been solved. As you read the green buttons to the right of the page in
Launchpad, you'll see dependencies. I am lost too, because no one of the
administrators is directing the user to what to do. Are dependencies
needed, or not?

Anyway, in the Word attachment you'll see the results of your suggestion
that I change the unzipped Keryx_Ubuntu_x86 to Keryx_Ubuntu_x86/source/ and
then run keryx.py. The x86 doesn't ask for any attachments.

Thanks, John.

--
You received this question notification because your team Keryx
Development Team is an answer contact for Keryx.