keryx team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #697063]: keryx won't launch in UbuntuStudio 20.04. Access denied.

Question #697063 on Keryx changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/keryx/+question/697063

john sylvanis gave more information on the question:
Ok, here are the results. Please see the attachment.

--
You received this question notification because your team Keryx
Development Team is an answer contact for Keryx.