Re: OS X build

Re: moved discusion..
I am having some issues with my machine. although every thing is /usr/local/bin the
subversion is in place, scons have been updated to 0.96.91, wx-Config is installed at /
usr/local/bin and bash paths point to /usr/local/bin.... running # scons generates cannot
find wx-config?? I'm at a loss. and suggestions?
Best and that again Bryan.
-Logan

Logan,

I just took a look at my old work getting it to work on OSX and it looks
like I used the following LINKFLAGS:

-framework OpenGL -framework AGL

I believe if you add this line to cvpcb/SConscript and pcbnew/SConscript
you'll be able to get it to compile, but I haven't tested it yet:

obj.linkflags='-framework OpenGL -framework AGL'

--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Brian Onn <brianonn@...> wrote:

> I'm working on an OS X port, but unfortunately I won't get back to
> work on it until sometime next week, as I'm traveling until mid-week.
>
> Brian
>
> On Feb 23, 2006, at 10:07 AM, loganhedin wrote:
>
> > Does anyone have a working Build for OS X? I can't get it to
> > compile on my machine.

> > Open source software	Computer aided design software
Computer