Re: Reproductible bug in the latest release 2006-03-22

Ok,

I have a crash on Windows XP. It's append in the
the library viewer (not the editor )

--- jean-pierre charras - INPG
<jean-pierre.charras@...> a écrit :

---------------------------------
sdffny a écrit :

> Hi to all.
>

> When you are in the library editor, If you click
some where on the
> gride and you type the ESC key the application
crash.

> I test only windows version on two different
plateforme.

I am unable to recreate this problem.
I need more infos:
window XP, 98 2000 ?