Re: Patch: Fix Windows makefiles

Alas, I spoke too soon. The patch below fails at the very end of
compilation, because the value "FINAL=1" is not passed in to
makeg95.env, thus causing _WXDEBUG to be defined, thus causing link
failures due to a missing OnAssert method.

Sigh.

I am currently trying what I think will be a better fix:

In libs.win, change the name of ALL_CPPFLAGS to EXTRACPPFLAGS.
In every other */makefile.* that defines EXTRACFLAGS, change "=" to "+=".

Compilation is proceeding, but it will be a long time before it
finished, and it is getting late here...

Mitch

--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mitch Bradley <wmb@...> wrote:

> This patch (against kicad-sources-2006-03-28) is for building with
> mingw/msys on Windows.
>
> Without this patch, nothing compiles, because the compiler can't find
> wx/setup.h in the standard place.
>
> The root cause of the problem is that "makeg95.env" defines
ALL_CPPFLAGS