Re: gcc issues with the latest kicad source

On 4/10/06, Werner Almesberger <werner@...> wrote:

> http://lists.trolltech.com/qt-interest/2005-11/msg00033.html
> hints that building things with different compiler versions
> may cause the vtable problem. Maybe rebuilding wxWidgets
> with gcc-3.3.5 will help.
> - Werner

I've compiled wxWidgets with gcc-3.3.5 but it doesn't help.
But http://www.thescripts.com/forum/thread161894.html says:

"The compiler has to put the vtable into an object file. It puts it into
the object file where the definition of the first non-inline member
function is. If it is missing, you get this rather unhelpful linker
error. Please check the existence of the definitions of your member

So this may be a reason. I'll try to check it.