Build Failed - Object files but no Exe's?!

Hi all,

I'm trying to do my first build of kicad from source in linux but have
encountered a problem in that when I've done 'make -f makefile.gtk',
the object files are created but I do not seem to get the executables
of any apps. Has anyone else encountered this? Any help appreciated!

BTW, I'm using wxWidgets-2.6.3 & gcc-4.2.0 (I had to patch some of the
header files to allow the src to compile due to the following type of
error: ../include/base_struct.h:87: error: extra qualification
'EDA_BaseStruct::' on member 'EDA_BaseStruct::')

Thanks,
Rob C

Follow ups