Netlist format ?

We are using TinyCAD for our schematics and we have several
prodessional designs in the TinyCAD format. Today we use a very
expensive PCB application from Mentor, but we really want to look into
the advantages of using an open source tool. We searched the net and
tested several applications. Our conclusion is that pcbnew is the top
open source PCB application today!

To leave the Mentor tool, we need to produce a kicad netlist from the
info in the TinyCAD netlist.

Can some one plase guide us to the net list format documentation?

// Magnus

Follow ups