Re: Draw arcs are showed like pies eeshema and pcbnew

peuditself a écrit :

I had recently start using KICAD but after i used it a while i'am
wondering if drawings that use arcs are showed like a pie!
3D are not showing arcs and circles correctly, just a straight line!
I wonder if this is a problem using wxGTK version.
I use fedora core 4 OS.

I had make modifications in source so now can i view arcs and circels
in everything but eeschema.

Have anybody same problems or is this uniqe to my source and OS ??

This is a wxGTK problem, not a kicad problem

wxGTK **must** be patched.

See "how-to-build-kicad.txt"

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS