RE Patches

Just a question. Are all the patches and other bells and whistles, being
applied to us Windoze users or is this a linux thing. If these things are
being applied to both, does this mean I have to rebuild Kicad in the windoze
environment? If so, I will go out and buy a C compiler. If not, then how do
I get these things patched into my windoze version of kicad.

AndyE

P.S. I would love to go to linux but most of my other software is not
available in Linux. (Xilinx ISE, Quartus, ModelSim, and other various
engineering tools). Maybe someday Linux will become a viable commercial
tool. I truly do hope, this is not sarcasm.
 ------=_Part_45880_21805498.1177108756627 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1

 ------=_Part_45880_21805498.1177108756627--

Follow ups