Re: Missing toolbars

On 24 May 2007 at 8:27, Danilo Uccelli wrote:

> 2007/5/23, enkitec@... <enkitec@...>:
> > Just downloaded and tried that.
> > Same behavior, two missing toolbars.
>

> Do you know if you have installed on your PC some other applications using wxWidgets?
>
> If true, can you try do de-install them?
>
> A stupid question too, do you have acces to an other PC to try to install kicad? At least to
> compare the configurations.
>
> HTH
> --
> Danilo Uccelli
> CH-2400 Le Locle
> danucc@...

I don't know if I have some other application using wxWidgets.
How could I find it?

Yes, a friend of mine installed KiCad on his PC and it is running
perfect. We have compared the Registry entries and they are the same.
What more should I compare?

I forgot to mention that only the uppermost key are shown on the
left and right toolbars. The "arrow" on the right toolbar is permanently
pressed. The other keys are missing on both toolbars.

Thanks for your help!
Mark Jordan